Managed servers allow you to have your own Syncwerk server without installing, maintaining and administrating it yourself. This can free up IT ressources, allowing your admins to focus on other tasks.
If you rent a Syncwerk Manged Server from us, you still have the option to customize the server.
Customizing your Syncwerk Managed Server
- Design: You can upload your company’s logo and favicon in the Web app’s admin area. It’s also possible to change the color scheme to reflect your company’s corporate identity (CI).
- Custom domain: Your Syncwerk server can be reached via a *.syncwerk-server.de sub domain of your choice (subject to availability). You can also use a completely different URL – for example a sub domain of your company’s web site. You need to have access to your CNAME settings for this to work.
- Administrative access to Syncwerk Web app: Your admins or other users can receive administrative access to the Web app’s admin area. This allows your team to change settings themselves without having to contact our support team.
- Use your own mail server: You can have notification emails send by your company’s mail server.
- Limit access to server: You can limit access to your Syncwerk Managed Server to only your company’s static IP address. This way the server could only be reached from your company’s network.
- Extended user roles: Syncwerk allows you to set up custom user roles on top of regular users, admins and guest users.
- Enforce your IT policies: You can customize settings to reflect your IT policies like activating or deactivating encrypted folders, enabling or disabling a server wide address book, displaying cookie information, account locking after unsuccessful login attempts, email verification and many more.
- Reseller options: You can rent a Managed Syncwerk Server to your customers.